FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
The Wine Insiders Team has two great passions: finding incredible wine, and providing you with a terrific wine-discovery experience. Our Customer Support team has compiled answers to our customers' Frequently Asked Questions. If you can't find the answer you need in the list below, please feel free to contact us for help.
What is Wine Insiders?
Our panel is made up of experts who are outstanding at choosing great wines from quality-driven producers from around the world. These are our panel members:
- Brent Shortridge Brent began his career as a chemist with the legendary winemaker Andre Tchelistcheff. He is presently Chairman of the International Program for the Wine Institute in San Francisco. He has extensive experience in almost every aspect of the industry, from the cellar to the boardroom.
- Sara Malone A gourmet cook, Sara has a keen understanding of the relationship between food and wine. She is also a Master Gardener who brings special insights to the importance of the grape-growing process.
- Johanna Bernstein An active member of Women for WineSense, Johanna combines her love of wine with an appreciation for the fine arts. She has played a key role in marketing for the wine industry.
- Philip Zorn Philip has been associated with such notable names as Sunny St. Helena, Gauer Estate, and Tria. He has a thorough knowledge of the winemaking process and is currently the consulting winemaker for 6 different brands.
- Vincent Bouchard Descended from 8 generations of French winemakers (Bouchard Pere et Fils winery), Vincent presently works with 5 French cooperages and oversees the production of fine Porto at his 300-year-old estate.
What is the Wine Insiders Club experience?
You'll have access to a continuing supply of expertly chosen wines with a Double Guarantee—any broken bottles will be quickly replaced, and any bottle that does not meet your approval can be exchanged for an alternate wine or a refund.
With your second shipment we'll include a 7-piece Corkscrew Set, valued at $59.99, with wine opener, foil cutter, pourer, collar, stopper, and more, all in a wooden gift box, free of charge. That's 15 bottles (including the 3 bonus bottles), and the wine opener set for just $89.99 with FREE Shipping.
Restrictions apply. Please ask a Customer Service representative for more details. We reserve the right to deny Satisfaction Guarantee to any customer who abuses the policy.
We require you to email us in order to cancel the club, so that we are able to get an understanding of what you didn't like about the Club. This allows us to strive towards creating a better customer experience.
What if I have a question about my account or my orders?
We continue to find new online partners to provide value offers.
To apply your discount, be sure to enter your full promo or voucher code as it originally appears. Check for capitalization and dashes.
Please keep in mind that the voucher does not cover taxes and cannot be combined with other promotions. Shipping costs are also only sometimes included, so please review the voucher details.
What if I have a question about shipping?
- 1-2 bottles – $9.95
- 3-4 bottles – $15.95
- 5-6 bottles – $17.95
- 7-11 bottles – $19.95
- FREE shipping on 12 or more bottles to the same address
By law, all wine deliveries must be signed for by an adult over the legal drinking age (21+). Therefore, we cannot leave packages on your doorstep, and we cannot ship to P.O. boxes. Please ship to an address where an adult will be available to sign.
You can also create your own free UPS My Choice account, so that you can receive text message updates regarding your UPS shipments.
What if I have a question about payments?
Some states require state and local sales tax, and some states require that we charge sales tax on shipping.